Get My MASTER PLAN for
a High Performing Business - FREE!
Performance Improvement Consulting
Performance Improvement Consultant in Houston, Dallas, & Austin Supporting Companies Nationwide
In today’s ever-changing business world, performance improvement is not an option … it is required.
In order to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace, however, performance improvement must be sustainable, not just a one-time-and-done event. In our initial Business Analysis, we find out how you got to where you are today. Then, we assist you in creating sustainable improvement strategies to help you get where you want to be tomorrow and beyond.
Even if you have long been bogged down in fear, disappointment, and frustration …
- Opportunity for progress can always be found.
- New goals can be set.
- New methods and strategies can be defined.
- Fresh mindsets can be coached, trained, and installed.
At Business Whisperer, we focus on building performance from the inside out and our results speak for themselves:
- Increased accountability and growth
- Improved productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Higher profits
What’s our secret to helping businesses achieve more? We use strategic plans and proven methods that have worked for the world’s greatest companies, and customize them to meet the individual needs of each business with which we work.
Our Performance Improvement Methodologies
1. Identifying Areas for Improvement
This is the discovery phase of our Business Analysis process.
- Where is performance improvement required?
- What are the goals, and what must be improved to meet those goals?
We help our clients to set new or clarified goals with clear objectives and strategies to meet these new expectations.
2. Creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
With a clear picture of where you want to go, we make sure the work flow within your organization’s structure matches the functional needs of the company.
- Employee talent is matched to job demands.
- Job descriptions are created with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) focusing on people, performance, and profit.
- Group processes ensure employee buy-in and harness team enthusiasm.
3. Aligning People with Your Vision
Building a company culture of high performance starts with engaging people who are aligned with your company’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Individuals and teams focus on priority goals of the company and the commitment it will take to achieve them.
- Individuals and teams are coached and trained for maximizing goal attainment.
4. Committing to Continual Quality Improvement (CQI)
By cultivating a mindset of continual quality improvement among your leaders and team members, we help you create an environment in your business where proactive performance improvement becomes part of your corporate DNA. This keeps you on the cutting edge and sets up the foundation for CQI.
Training is an essential ingredient for performance improvement. As such, Business Whisperer offers management consulting and a wide variety of training programs that can be custom designed to your unique needs for individuals, teams, or your company as a whole:
Leadership Training – Creating True Leaders
Management and Supervision Training – A Performance Generating System
Team Management Training – Improving the Management Team Process
Effective Communication Training – Listening and Win/Win Communication
Collaboration Training – Creating Supportive Work Environments
Servant Leadership Training – Putting People First
Effective Recruitment Training – Hiring the Best People
Customer Service Training – Winning and Keeping the Confidence of Customers
Management Accounting Training – Knowing Your Numbers
Download our handout Master Plan for a High Performing Business for more important strategies.
Performance Improvement Can Transform Your Business
At Business Whisperer, we believe all companies should continually invest in performance improvement. Freedom from fear, worry, doubt, frustration, and disappointment is possible when intelligent performance improvement happens. With our help, not only is the effort worth it, but also today’s rapidly changing marketplace requires it. Contact us today to discuss how we can help improve performance at your company.
Our Customer Stories
Mark Walsh, CEO, Rogue Engineering
Brenda J. Whitman, CEO, Goldco Precious Metals
"Jerry you have brought my business to life. You REALLY are the business whisperer!” - William Tuell, CEO, Saturn Returns LLC
It All Starts With a Call...